Established in 1964, Guidolin Agrimac Australia Pty Ltd is a family owned Agricultural Machinery, Spraying Equipment & Industrial Supplies Business. We are currently seeking the following:
Agricultural Service Technician
An exciting opportunity exists for a self-motivated individual to join our service team. You will be required to repair, diagnose and service Sprayers and Agricultural Equipment on-site and in field. Prior experience in service work is essential. On-going formal factory training and support will be provided.
- Mechanical Background
- Knowledge of Hydraulics
- Strong diagnostic & troubleshooting skills
- Attention to detail & Pride in workmanship
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Self-motivated, Reliable & Time Efficient
An attractive package will include a vehicle and be reflective of previous experience and job skills. If you are looking for a rewarding & secure long term career, this may be the job for you!
Retail Sales - Agricultural Supplies
If you are looking for a company that can offer career growth, this could be the job for you! We are on the lookout for a self-motivated individual to join our retail team. We are a group of passionate people with varied and complementary skills looking for a team player to grow along with us in the business. Demonstrated experience in a similar position will be an advantage and a keen interest in Agriculture is necessary to secure this role.
Primary Duties Include:
- Sales of Industrial supplies, Tools, Spray shop, Spare Parts and smaller Agricultural Equipment
- Building strong relationships with current and potential customers
- Invoicing, ordering, goods receiving, quoting and stock control
- Provide professional customer service in all counter, phone and email enquiries
- Building knowledge in our industry to become a senior member of our sales team
Skills & Attributes Required:
- Enthusiastic and motivated team player who is organised and has the ability to multi-task
- Quick learner who shows versatility and initiative
- Ability to diligently follow processes to get things done in a timely manner
- Take ownership of your work and proactively manage your workflow
Wages will be reflective on previous experience & skills. If you are looking for a secure long term career, this may be the job for you!
Manufacturing & Assembly Assistant - Farm Machinery
At Guidolin Agrimac Australia Pty Ltd we design & fabricate our own "Ideal" brand of orchard, vineyard and other agricultural custom made sprayers.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, hardworking, motivated & reliable manufacturing assistant to join our expanding business. You will report directly to the Workshop Foreman.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Fabrication & assembly of custom built sprayers
- Assembly of farm machinery & equipment
- Bending, Cutting, Grinding, Drilling etc
- General workshop labouring duties
- Daily use of forklift
Skills & Attributes Required:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Pride in workmanship with an eye for detail
- Fit to lift & carry heavy objects
- To work as part of a team & ability to work unsupervised when necessary
- A strong work ethic & positive attitude
Benefits & Perks:
- Opportunities for growth within the business
- Friendly & motivated workplace
- Family orientated business
Wages will be reflective on previous experience & skills. If you are looking for a secure long term position, this may be the job for you!
* Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you are looking at employment with Guidolin Agrimac please contact us on 02 6964 3400 to enquire about future job opportunities.